Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall is here on my porch...

Homecoming parade complete with floats and marching band. Harvest treats. Tiny tomatoes and fermenting lavender and dill. I love it even though it means here in the U.P. that winter is not far behind. I saw a crystal coat of frost on my lawn and flowers this morning at 5:30 a.m. Izzy just had to go out early...

Finished reading The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton. At first the slow start of the story put me off but Ms. Clayton on FB was so cool I kept reading. Glad I did. The book got so much better. I would love to have these women for friends. I found it very thought provoking when all of the friends got together at a funeral home and "tried on" a casket. It really made them think about how they would feel at the end of their lives. Did I do everything I could do? Take a chance...regrets?

No comments:

Post a Comment