Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today on the porch...

Today I am listening to, is that the same as reading? Flight Behavior by Barbara Kinsolver. It is an amazing book to experience. After Prodigal Summer I decided that I must read everything she has written.

Today my daughter in Texas won the chili challenge for the second year in a row with a spicy white chicken chili! My daughter in Esky made the exact same chili for all of us here for supper...

Today I cannot stop laughing about my little two year old flower girl who said to me when I walked into her house, "Peek a boo, Granny!" Instead of hello. She giggled with such delight and hugged me tight.

Today I paused for a minute just to appreciate what dear people I have in my life.

1 comment:

  1. How cute. I think most of us have an awful lot to be thankful for:) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete