Monday, November 26, 2012

Oh, My! from my porch...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can hear myself think for the first time in days. Towels are washed  Sheets are piled up by my washer. The trash cans are still packed with diapers. Remind me to empty those after I blog...
The turkey has been eaten, leftovers, too. The grands are gone from the old front porch.
We all packed up for camp to put up a tree that rivals Charlie Brown's. By the time we hit Isabella
(the name of our cottage & our dog)  it was snowing so hard we could not see! The kids and the dads braved the wind, snow and cold and brought back the best tree! Completely kid decorated. When I  said "This was the best Thanksgiving ever," my daughter rolled her eyes and told me I say that every year. I guess I do and it was...

2 comments:

  1. WOW, you really accomplished a lot during the Thanksgiving weekend. I'd be looking for quiet too if I had all of that excitement.

    The snow looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! We had a full on blizzard and the kids just loved it! I stayed in by the fire...

      Delete