Saturday, April 28, 2012

Another birthday on the old porch...

Tomorrow I will be 61 or tomorrow I will no longer be 60 ...


One year ago April 29, 2011,  I turned 60... much to my chagrin. I know it had to happen, not such a bad thing considering the alternative. But my days fly. Too many years too quickly. It seems like my sixtieth was yesterday and tomorrow is already my sixty first. I'm not sure if I lived every moment. Did I blog enough?   I did not answer two of my twenty questions. #19- Where did  you want to be in your life at this point? #20-Are you satisfied with where you are in your life? Two hard questions to answer. No novel has been written by this woman. My photography is just mine. Nothing in National Geographic. I have not been to Europe or Idaho. I did have my picture taken with John Wayne
...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment