Monday, February 20, 2023

Closing my rings on the porch…

 I was given an Apple Watch for Christmas. For some reason those exersize rings have inspired me to, well, exersize! I have only missed a couple of days since Christmas. I am still doing Strength training for older people. I had to go down to 3 lb weights-it is hard for me but getting easier. I do FIIT. Or something. I really like these stretchy moves. I want to add yoga and kick boxing. The dance is too hard on my old feet. I am so proud of myself. 

Working on 2023 Pop Sugar Challenge. I have not liked all my choices so far. Weather Girl and Beach Read were a little too fluffy for my taste. I am enjoying Remarkably Bright Creatures. It is a Read With Jenna pic. I like her books. I am ready for another Shuggie Bain or The Sentence or Mr Loverman to knock my socks off! 

I love my crazy little dog so much. She is so attached to me. Follows me around. Sticks with me through excersize classes. Waits while I dress. Our other two dogs were devoted to Ivan. Bella, has picked me.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment