Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Grateful on the porch...



 What are you grateful for?

So much. I am grateful for my husband of 52 years. I am grateful for what a good friend he is to me. I feel loved and cared for. I am grateful for my daughters and their wonderful children.  I am grateful for my home with an old front porch. I have so much. Life is good even if I am going to be 70 in two days. What? Why? I am grateful for all my birthday cakes. Three cakes so far. There might be one more. I really only have birthdays for the cake. I am grateful for the beautiful bracelet my sister sent me. I am grateful for Squid Lips. Good books. Good food and good people. 






                 An assortment of cakes over the years! 




2 comments:

  1. If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I would never have to live one day without you.-Winnie the Pooh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom sure could make wonderful cakes for us! I have learned from her.

    ReplyDelete