Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Sheets...

I just finished reading the delightful graphic novel, Sheets by Brenna Thummler. Beautiful
art. Lush coloring. Sensitive portrayal of a teen girl dealing with the loss of her mother.
She tries to save the family laundry with some help from other worldly friends. I have a connection with freshly laundered sheets. Reminds me of the smell of line dried laundry. #netgalley #Sheets #BrennaThummler

I am currently reading Ohio. Disturbing how current this story is. (netgalley)
Reading The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye. (Library) I don’t want to love Nordic Noir
but I do...

Saw Crazy Rich Asians movie with my daughter. 5 stars! Too much fun. I got up and danced
during end credits. My daughter might not go to the movies with me anymore.

No TV is interesting me at all. Not even preseason NFL.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you liked Crazy Rich Asians! Hannah wants to go see that too (and so do I!)

    ReplyDelete