Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I will survive...

                                                     Picture 13, Giraffe, Melbourne Zoo

My friends and family came through for me. Roses and orchids, candy and THE camera. Cards, calls and a facial. My sister-in-law was nice enough to turn 65 two days after I did. So, it begins, year 65.

Peace Out, from Oprah magazine February 2016-
The last time I asked for help was...at the grocery store. I needed the last organic Sweet Creamer on the top shelf. I saw a woman ask a tall man to get her something off a top shelf. He saw me trying to reach my item. I said, "Help." He smiled and reached.

I could really use a break from...decluttering my house. I am not good at this. It causes me much anxiety. I keep packing stuff up to give away then returning it to the pile.

When I think of a calming place, I picture...Isabella. Our family camp, the hayfield behind the house there, the hammock, the birds...


My form of therapy is...reading a good book. I am transported. I have learned from the authors words to cherish the people in my life, to slow down and appreciate the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment