Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Who? Me? On the porch...


I take lots of pictures of my family...
Thousands of pics in 2011
These are the few pictures of me I found in my web albums...


It is hard to see myself in pictures...I have such a positive self image...then I really see...
My age is showing...



not as svelte (is that still a word) as I was thinking....




I do like this one...


My old man...

Granny is a good gig....


Old friend...




The fascinator...thanks Hannah!


In TX...


Self portrait...who's neck is that?????


In TC...


60 and counting...


In the pool, wearing my cover up!







I love my camera, it puts up a little shield between me and the world...I can photoshop almost anything! (Believe me there were much worse pictures than these...I have deleted the really bad ones, because I can!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment