Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rusty hinges...


My hinges are a little rusty today...not just the ones on the gate. I cleaned out my refrigerator. Emptied it. Scrubbed it. There were some things in there at the back that I could not put a name to. I am only documenting this because I write my favorite things so I must tell a few of my very least favorite things. Frig cleaning is right up there with bathroom cleaning and liver...

Question #1. What questions should I be asking myself? Asking questions of ourselves (Beck) creates an alert, thoughtful mind state. Ask frequently. Asking myself these 20 questions I have been addressing in my blog have truly made me think. I feel like I have often gone days, maybe years without being thoughtful...Sometimes while raising my girls, working, managing my home and marraige, surviving the challenges life has tossed at me, all I did was run as fast as I could just to keep up. If I knew then what I know now I would have asked more questions and been more thoughtful. Maybe even smelled a few more roses.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment