Tuesday, April 16, 2024

On my way to say, “Hi,Barbie”

 April 16, 2024

Heading to a Barbie Convention with my sister. Should be fun I am looking forward to it. I have always loved vintage Barbie’s. Is it wrong that the toys I played with as a kid are all vintage? 

Thirteen and counting!


               This was a long time ago. 

7. What is love?  

This is an easy question for me. I think I can answer it with grace. Love is being present for the person you care for. Love is doing things that make life a little easier or more fun for the one you love. It is sharing experiences. It is being close. Love is caring for him in his illness never letting him feel like a burden. (He worried that caring for him during cancer treatment was too hard). Love is children and grandchildren. Babies. Holidays. Trips. Sitting together by a fire, at camp,  on the old front porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment