Sunday, December 18, 2022

Book Challenge 2022 on the porch…

 It has been a rough year on the porch. My reading has suffered along with my daily life. Caregivers don’t have as much time to read. I have struggled to focus. Pan Can takes up a lot of space. My hubby has reached 18 months in his cancer journey. He has remained positive through it all. Chemo side effects. Several bad falls. ER visits. Trauma of illness. Somehow we have enjoyed the last year, made each day as good as we could make it. Football games. A visit to The Big House. Family visits. FaceTime graduations. Enjoying our backyard all summer and fall.  I digress.


Books I read in 2022










I still have to finish two more books to complete the Pop Sugar Challenge. I’m not even close on the Advanced list. I am about 3/4 of the way finished with the Read Harder Challenge. My first time ever not finishing Read Harder. I’m dissapointed in myself. I hope to finish early 2023 while starting the 2023 lists. I have already started choosing books for next year. I love compiling the lists almost as much as reading the books. I think I am officially a book nerd. 📚📚📚

1 comment: